Meditation log - October 2005

|
Oct: 690 minutes
Sept: 606
Aug: 515
July: 451
Jun: 597

October was the first time I hit 30 mins for one sitting which is significant because, according to Jhana teachers like Leigh Brasington, that's the point when things start to happen. So, 25 mins is now my basic meditation, though in the evening, when I'm tired it can drop down to 15 mins. The morning is the best for me but also difficult to arrange due to childcare, work etc. Still, being able to do a 30 minute sitting should put me in good stead for the retreat, only a week and a bit away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the retreat? I'm getting a train out of kings X at 1850 thurs 10th, and was going to suggest a swift pint after work...

martin said...

I'll be working from home on Thursday 10th. Any other dates?

Anonymous said...

there will be other dates, but it's all a little chaotic at the moment...

martin said...

give me a shout for the next time. xx