Good tech - bad tech

|
Good tech: Netvibes is fantastic and a great way to organise your online life, Web 2.0 at it's best.

Bad tech: ITunes (in my experience at least) is the most buggy, crash-happy software I have ever had the misfortune of having on my PC. It really is appaling and shows up this Apple love-fest for what it is...blather.

Hmmm, I have to have a little go at Apple once in a while, it always stirs up a few bees ;)

What else? I thought the Integral Naked interview with Caroline Myss was a mess. KW didn't challenge her on this weird 'ego-spirit-soul' model she writes about in her new book, it didn't make any sense to me and completely contradicts his own ego-soul-spirit model.

On other hand, the IN interview with Helen Titchen Beeth was inspiring, exhilarating even.

1 comments:

martin said...

oh, windows. I'm not tech enough for Linux!