Allotment diary - annoying the ants

|
Starting to take more regular visits to the allotment recently. A huge amount of work needs doing but I'm more than happy just plodding along doing a bit at a time.

The 'bit' in question is mainly weeding. This also means disturbing ant nests, not much I can do about this really other than apologise for the inconvenience.

Funny how certain songs fixate in the mind while weeding. A few days ago it was 'Rat Up A Drainpipe' by The Members, on Sunday it was 'Love in a Void' by Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Anyhow, here's how the (part) of the plot looked before I got down to work:

allotment
And here's how it looked two hours later:

allotment"

Ok, it doesn't look that much.

Les at the allotment advised me to use a hoe, much easier and faster.

1 comments:

Lisa Meredith Shah Noble said...

looks pretty impressive to me :-)